Saturday 10 August 2013

Performing Friday

Good afternoon,

Today's post is a rather video heavy one...

After we did our housekeeping this morning...


Abby


“The music and having Mya back.”


Bailey


“I liked writing.”


Charlie


“I liked maths.”


Connor


“Doing maths and reading.”


Gabrielle


“I liked reading and I don’t know what else.”


George


“I’m looking forward to going to Room 3.”


Harlan


“I liked playing touch rugby and writing. And I liked maths.”


Isabella


“I liked reading the BFG.”


Jack


“I liked writing and playing with my friends, doing maths.”


Jacob


“Reading and writing.”


Jemma


[absent]


Josh


“I liked playing touch [with my friends].”


Liam


“I liked playing with my friends.”


Lily


“I liked writing and I liked playing with [my friends]. And I also liked fitness.”


Lochlan


“Playing with my BFFs. Playing Angry Bird Mine Craft”


Lucy


“I liked fitness and morning tea.”


Madison


[absent]


Max


“I liked doing the Oobleck. All of the science things.”


Millie


“I liked Rachel reading the BFG.”


Mya


“I liked having free time. And I liked being back at school.”


Noah


“I liked science and maths and writing and reading.”


Olivia


“I liked the story the BFG and I liked reading and writing.”


Preston


“I liked doing reading.”


Reuben


“I like how we get to have lunch, because we get to eat some stuff and play for quite a long time.”


Sophia


“I liked Rachel reading the BFG and I like reading because reading makes us better at reading. And spelling because it makes us better at spelling words.”


...we went over to Room 3 for some music...


...where we learnt about playing music piano (soft) and forte (loud) through a bit of Hot and Cold, the clues being delivered by playing piano or forte.



We then watched a performance from the Queen's own back yard of In the Hall of the Mountain King...


...and played it ourselves.


Then it was off to assembly...



...to run assembly.


And a good time was had by all.

Have a great weekend,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment