Friday 30 August 2013

Friday...

Good afternoon,

Today we started off with Mass, which was really nice, then Father followed us back to talk about the Sacrament of Baptism.




Then we had a post test on...wait for it...the Sacrament of Baptism.

The Sacrament of Baptism

After morning tea, and weekly reflections...


Abby


“Playing with my friends. Reading. Writing. Finding out about the rest of the [BFG].”


Bailey


“Writing and P.E. and when Max was back. And reading. And fitness”


Charlie


“I liked science. I can’t think of anything else.”


Connor


“I liked doing spelling, roll, Mass, fitness, morning tea, reading, singing, lunch, roll, assembly, TRUMP it, pack up, Galoop and home time.


Gabrielle


“I liked reading and writing.”


George


“The book because the Blood Bottler spat the snozcumber out like bullets.”


Harlan


“I liked reading.”


Isabella


[absent]


Jack


“Writing.”


Jacob


“I liked doing maths and making 20.”


Jemma


“I liked, umm, reading. And I liked, umm, reading stories every Friday.”


Josh


“I liked umm racing Johnny McNicholl.”


Liam


“I liked Mass.”


Lily


“Learning with you in Room 2. And doing Mass.”


Lochlan


“I liked everything. Thank you!”


Lucy


“I liked going to Mass.”


Madison


“I liked playing with Johnny McNicholl.”


Max


“I liked doing writing and maths.”


Millie


“I liked Father Kevin coming into Room 2 and teaching us some things about baptism.”


Mya


“I liked doing Maths and writing. And doing fitness.”


Noah


“Going to clinic. Doing science.”


Olivia


“I liked about learning how to make new stuff with stuff you already used.”


Preston


“I liked the game Traffic Light at Maths. It’s really really fun.”


Reuben


“Well I liked how we got to listen to the BFG.”


Sophia


“I liked when Father Kevin came.”


...we popped to Room 3 for some more music.






And good time keeping was done by all. Mostly.

Have a great weekend,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment