Thursday 8 August 2013

Late Post Wednesday

Good morning,

Sorry, but by the time I got home...well, I didn't post this last night!od

But let's pretend I did...

Today, Room 2 did a little more writing...



(some nice language is starting to come out too. Good stuff!)

(Oh, and while I'm at it, I'm very pleased with their maths progress too.)

...some R.E....



Isaiah 43:1
King James Version (KJV)
But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

Then we popped outside to, well see if we could revive yesterday's oobleck...



After that, we mixed oil and water. And then added dish-washing liquid.

'Twas all cloudy when we left it at the end of the day, yet here it is this morning...




Cool stuff!

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment