Friday 23 August 2013

Funday Friday

Good afternoon,

This morning, after a bit of poetry...



...and a bit of fitness...


...we did a bit of reflecting...


Abby


“Reading. And seeing Mum…I mean playing with Mya.”


Bailey


“Writing and fitness.”


Charlie


“Reading. I don’t know why.”


Connor


“I liked doing maths.”


Gabrielle


“I liked reading and writing.”


George


“The science of the sherbet.”


Harlan


“I liked playing touch with my bffs. And I liked doing writing.”


Isabella


“I liked playing outside because it was very lovely. And I liked making sherbet.”


Jack


“I liked doing writing and eating my lunch.”


Jacob


“Reading. Because we did research on bats.”


Jemma


“I liked learning about bats.”


Josh


“I liked playing tag with my friends.”


Liam


“I liked playing with my friends.”


Lily


“I like playing with my friends. And I liked maths. And I liked doing some songs with you. And I liked doing spelling because I passed.”


Lochlan


“Everything, everything, everything. Playing with my friends the most.”


Lucy


“Everything.”


Madison


“I liked playing with my bffs.”


Max


“Doing writing. And maths.”


Millie


“I liked Rachel reading the BFG.”


Mya


I actually liked Rachel reading the book and I liked doing the Mary pictures and I liked you giving Galoop out to Abby.”


Noah


“I liked doing the sand pit with my friends and making a zombie house.”


Olivia


“I liked it when we were making sherbet. And it was fun because you throwed it in our mouths.”


Preston


“Science. I liked science because we figured out how to put out fires.”


Reuben


“I liked how we got to make stuff and experience how to make a lot more stuff.”


Sophia


“I liked when I got to go to Room 12 with Mr Davies because he’s a really fun teacher.”


Rachel


“I liked how much maths learning there was. It was awesome.”


...before a bit of Star Wars!


Specifically, to look at the Piano and Forte dynamics of the Asteroid Run.


And a good time was had by all!

Have a great weekend,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment