Friday 2 August 2013

Bingo Friday

Good evening,

Another fun day was had in Room 2 today.

We kicked off with a bit of poetry...


...and then popped into Room 3 for some music.




Oh, and we also did some reflecting.


Abby


I liked wearing mufti


Bailey


I liked writing and Jump Jam


Charlie


I liked Science


Connor


I liked doing Maths


Gabrielle


I liked Reading and playing on the iPads


George


I liked doing the Science experiments


Harlan


I liked playing Touch Rugby


Isabella


I liked doing Maths


Jack


I liked playing with my friends and doing story writing


Jacob


I liked doing reading and writing


Jemma


(away)


Josh


I liked playing Touch with my friends


Liam


I liked playing with my friends


Lily


I liked um…um… Maths


Lochlan


I liked everything


Lucy


I liked singing


Madison


I liked playing Mums and Dads with Harlan, Noah and Sophia and I liked writing.


Max


I liked doing everything


Millie


I liked the BFG


Mya


(away)


Noah


I liked the Science and everything at school


Olivia


I liked playing with my friends


Preston


I liked playing Touch


Reuben


I liked Science because you get to watch someone else make stuff that you don’t know how to make.


Sophia


I liked the BFG


We also watched this cool wee clip during assembly.


And a good time was had by all.

Have a good weekend,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment