Friday 13 September 2013

Sweetie Cakes Friday

Good afternoon,

This morning started with a sweet wee poem...


...that had more significance to some than others... :-)

Then our weekly reflections...


Abby


“The storm. Red and Black day.”


Bailey


“Everything.”


Charlie


“I liked Red and Black day and science.”


Connor


“Doing spelling, roll…[etc etc]”


Gabrielle


“I liked Red and Black day.”


George


“Red and Black day.”


Harlan


“I liked spelling and roll and prayers and Maori and…everything that’s on the [timetable].


Isabella


“I liked Red and Black day and I liked finding worms and centipedes. In James and the Giant Peach the centipede said he had 100 legs but he only had 40.”


Jack


“Nothing. I mean writing.”


Jacob


“Red and Black day and Maths and Reading.”


Jemma


“I liked having Red and Black day. And I liked it when Jonny McNicholl came to our school.”


Josh


“I liked TRUMP it, and I liked Maori [etc etc].”


Liam


“I liked it when Johnny came into school.”


Lily


“I liked Red and Black day and I definitely liked this week and stuff.”


Lochlan


“Thinking 100 words were pulling on me but it was just a dream. Bye bye”


Lucy


“I liked Red and Black day.”


Madison


“Johnny McNicholl.”


Max


“I liked red and black day. And nothing else!”


Millie


“I liked Red and Black day.”


Mya


“Well I liked Johnny coming to the school and I liked Red and Black day even though we didn’t win and I liked the writing we did about the Gruffalo. And I liked reading [the BFG].”


Noah


“Spelling, roll…[etc etc]”


Olivia


“I liked reading the BFG and I liked when Johnny McNicholl came.”


Preston


“I liked playing a game on the computer.”


Reuben


“I liked how we got to dress up in Red and Black for Johnny McNicholl.”


Sophia


“I liked Red and Black day because Johnny McNicholl came.”


Then we had some music in Room 3...







...and kicked back for the rest of the day!

Have a great weekend,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment