Friday 27 September 2013

Finally Friday!

Good afternoon,

Well, if that was Term 3, and indeed it was, then, well...that's it!

After a lovely Mass this morning, where the children sat like angels, Room 2 read a bit of poetry...


The Cardboard Fort
By Kenn Nesbitt

I found an empty cardboard box.
I made myself a fort.
I had to squeeze and twist and turn
and crumple and contort
to climb inside, but now I'm quite
embarrassed to report
I'm stuck inside this cardboard box
that's clearly much too short.
Has anybody got a box
that isn’t quite so taut?

...did some reflecting on Week 9...


Abby


“Reading. The monsters. Playing. And everything.”


Bailey


“I liked everything. Except science.”


Charlie


“I liked reading and science.”


Connor


“Staying at home.”


Gabrielle


[absent]


George


“Finishing the monsters.”


Harlan


“I liked writing.”


Isabella


“I liked doing reading, writing and maths. And I liked P.E.”


Jack


“Writing about my monster.”


Jacob


“P.E. and singing.”


Jemma


“I liked learning about sustainability and I liked drawing the monsters and writing about them too. And I like school.”


Josh


“I liked doing TRUMP-it and playing with my soccer ball.”


Liam


“I liked writing about the monster – the Gruffalo.”


Lily


“I liked wobbling my wobbly tooth.”


Lochlan


“I liked…ohh, this is hard…umm…I liked everything!”


Lucy


[absent]


Madison


“Wobbling my wobbly tooth and I liked playing.”


Max


“I liked writing the monster stories and doing maths.”


Millie


“Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.”


Mya


“I liked playing and making the monsters. And I liked doing the [science assessment].”


Noah


“I liked having jellybeans when I’m low. And biscuits.”


Olivia


“I liked writing and fun reading day in Room 12.”


Preston


“Writing about my monster.”


Reuben


“I liked everything.”


Sophia


“I liked everything.”


...and generally had a good time.

Have a great holiday, and I'll see you all bright and sparkly in a couple of weeks.

Mr Grant

Oh, and I found these on one of the iPads from Monday...


No comments:

Post a Comment