Friday 20 September 2013

Friday Funday

Good afternoon,

This morning, we kicked off with a bit of poetry.



We also did a bit of reflecting.


Abby


“The worms. And making the pots. Having fun. Playing.”


Bailey


“Making our own monsters. Everything else.”


Charlie


“I liked science. And I liked playing at lunch time.”


Connor


“I don’t know. I liked packing up.”


Gabrielle


“Reading and writing.”


George


“Making the monsters.”


Harlan


“I liked TRUMP it and writing.”


Isabella


“I liked learning about the bokashi and I liked drawing the monsters.”


Jack


“I liked spelling.”


Jacob


“Doing singing.”


Jemma


“I liked seeing the worms and I liked drawing the monster for writing and describing it too.”


Josh


“I liked hearing Madison telling us about the Bokashi.”


Liam


“I liked hearing Madison telling us about the Bokashi and seeing it.”


Lily


“I liked Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.”


Lochlan


“I liked making my monster – it is very cool.”


Lucy


“I liked designing my monster.”


Madison


“I liked playing on the flying fox.”


Max


“I liked doing writing. And nothing else.”


Millie


“I liked Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. And I liked reading.”


Mya


“Well, I liked playing outside. And I liked taking Galoop home. And I liked doing the planting thing.”


Noah


“I liked playing with my friends and playing on the iPod.”


Olivia


“I liked learning about worms.”


Preston


“I liked everything because it was an awesome week.”


Reuben


“I liked how we got to make our own pots.”


Sophia


“I liked when we went to feed the worm farm and we saw the blood and bone.”


And a good time was had by all.



Have a great weekend,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment