Friday 6 September 2013

Good afternoon,

This morning, after a bit of poetry...




...and some weekly reflections...


Abby


[absent]


Bailey


“I liked playing Friv on the computer. That’s all.”


Charlie


“I liked the [puppy punched me in the eye] video.”


Connor


“I liked doing spelling, roll, prayers, handwriting, poetry, fitness, morning tea, reading, housekeeping, music, lunch, roll, assembly, TRUMP it, pack up and home time.”


Gabrielle


“I liked reading and writing.”


George


[absent]


Harlan


“I liked playing bull rush with Mr Grant and Liam, Noah, Josh and Harlan.”


Isabella


“I liked bull rush with Mr Grant.”


Jack


“I liked playing bull rush.”


Jacob


“Maths and singing.”


Jemma


“I liked learning about sustainability and that’s all.”


Josh


“I liked playing bull rush and tagging [Mr Grant].”


Liam


“I liked playing with my friends.”


Lily


“I liked playing at lunch time.”


Lochlan


“I liked everything thank you.”


Lucy


“I liked learning about sustainability.”


Madison


“Playing bull rush with Mr Grant.”


Max


“I liked playing bull rush with [Mr Grant].”


Millie


“I liked Rachel reading the BFG because it was really funny. And I liked making the space ship with Lily yesterday. And writing.”


Mya


“Playing at home with Abby, and playing on Daddy’s iPad. And I liked Rachel reading the book.”


Noah


“Going home and playing with my friends and doing the joke book and going with my mum to every place we go.”


Olivia


“I enjoyed the BFG and I enjoyed all of the reading.”


Preston


“Learning maths.”


Reuben


“I liked singing ‘cause we learn more songs and how we can sing them.”


Sophia


“I liked when we read the BFG.”


...we popped round to Room 3 for some music.


Have a great weekend,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment