Friday 8 November 2013

Photo Friday

Good afternoon,

Well, no big surprise what today was all about then.




We also managed a little poetry...


...fitness...









...and some reflecting.


Abby


“I liked R.E.. I liked Fitness. I liked maths. And writing. And playing.”


Bailey


“I liked learning about the body parts.”


Charlie


“I liked going to Hoon Hay.”


Connor


“Everything.”


Gabrielle


“I liked going to Hoon Hay. I liked learning about St Francis and St Maximilian Kolbe and I liked learning about body parts.”


George


“Hoon Hay’s art display. Because of the penguins they made.”


Harlan


“The private bits on the man and lady. And I liked playing rob the nest.”


Isabella


“I liked learning about the body parts. And I liked everything else.”


Jack


“Writing.”


Jacob


“P.E and R.E.”


Jemma


“I liked when we went to Hoon Hay and I liked the writing assessment and I liked learning about Maximilian Kolbe and Saint Francis of Assisi. And I liked reading. And the show we did in reading.”


Josh


“I love nothing except for nothing and except for nothing and except for playing.”


Liam


“I liked going to Hoon Hay School and having a nice afternoon.”


Lily


“I liked doing the body parts. And I liked R.E. [the] test and playing at lunch time.”


Lochlan


“Everything.”


Lucy


“I liked doing the body parts and I liked looking at the art.”


Madison


[absent]


Max


“I liked doing writing and maths.”


Millie


“I liked learning about the body parts. That’s all.”


Mya


“I liked reading and maths. And doing the R.E. test and doing the writing. And that’s all.”


Noah


“I liked talking about the penises and the vulva and fitness ‘cause I like Rob the Nest so so so so much.


Olivia


“I liked going to Hoon Hay to see the art and I liked the writing test.”


Preston


[absent]


Reuben


“I liked how I got to have good games with my friends.”


Sophia


“I liked doing the body parts.”


Oh, and this just in...

OLA PTA Family Fun Night

Have a great weekend,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment