Friday 1 November 2013

It B Friday

Good afternoon,

We had a lovely Mass this morning, thank you Father Rod, then a bit of a catch up and some housekeeping after morning tea...


Abby


“P.E.. Learning about being a Super Saver. Dancing and playing.”


Bailey


“I liked everything on Tuesday.”


Charlie


“Living Rosary. Because there were people in it and they had to wear hats.”


Connor


“Everything.”


Gabrielle


“I liked the Rosary and P.E.”


George


“Living Rosary. ‘Cause my sister was sitting right next to me. And…no!”


Harlan


“Super Hero visit. Tee ball.”


Isabella


“I liked the Living Rosary and the Super Hero.”


Jack


“Nothing.”


Jacob


“Fitness, P.E., Super Hero visit.”


Jemma


I liked doing the money thing. Learning about money. And I liked doing writing and umm drawing the plan of our writing and I liked reading and rosary beads stuff.”


Josh


“I liked nothing and I liked nothing again and I finally liked playing.”


Liam


“I liked the Cashtastic lady. Playing with my friends. And finding out that Alice and me have the same ball.”


Lily


“I liked playing at lunchtime.”


Lochlan


“Living Rosary and the Super Hero coming.”


Lucy


“I liked the lady coming to tell us about money and I liked writing. And I liked reading and fitness.”


Madison


“I liked the Super Hero thing and writing and maths.”


Max


“I liked doing writing and maths.”


Millie


“I liked the Super Hero visit.”


Mya


“I liked doing fitness. I liked writing and doing maths. And I liked the Super Hero thing. And that’s all.”


Noah


“I liked the Super Hero stuff and reading, writing all the things in the school.”


Olivia


“I liked the Rosary Bead day yesterday and I liked reading.”


Preston


“That Francis got mufti.”


Reuben


“I liked how I got to play with my friends and play good games with them.”


Sophia


“I liked topic.”


...before a trip to the library.





After lunch, we rocked into assembly, for, well, some...rock!





And a good time was had by all!

Have a lovely weekend,

Mr Grant


Oh, and I may or may not have handed your child a swimming notice...that needs to be back on Monday, so...if I did, well, here's a copy.

Swimming Notice

No comments:

Post a Comment