Friday 5 July 2013

Creative Friday

Good afternoon,

Well, it has ben a lovely day. Both in and out of the class.

We started the day with a wee post test on what we'd been learning about God...

Year 2 God Post Test

...drew our own cartoon stories (in their art books), took some weekly reflections...


Abby


“I liked jump jam and fitness. And playing a game. And having a good time in the fresh air.”


Bailey


“I liked doing writing.”


Charlie


“I liked building with the maths equipment. And I liked reading and art.”


Connor


“Playing with my friends and doing handwriting.”


Gabrielle


“I liked doing reading and…I can’t remember.”


George


“I liked playing with my friends.”


Harlan


“I liked doing art. And I liked doing writing and reading. And maths.”


Isabella


“I liked everything. I liked playing fireman tag. It’s so fun.”


Jack


“My favourite thing was writing and playing with my friends and doing maths and handwriting. And doing free time.”


Jacob


“Doing reading.”


Jemma


“I liked doing reading ‘cause it’s fun. And I liked doing art.”


Josh


“I liked to play with my BFF Connor. And my BFF Liam. And my BFF Noah. And my BFF Harlan. And last one, BFF Alex. And last one I liked playing with my BFF Luca.”


Liam


“I liked doing art.”


Lily


“I liked playing mums and dads with my friends because we were poor, and I liked when we became rich and famous. And I liked doing art.”


Lochlan


“Everything, everything, everthing!”


Lucy


“I liked doing art and liked doing fitness.”


Madison


“I liked doing art and playing Mums and Dads with Gabby, Lily, Sophia and Lucy.”


Max


“I liked doing everything.”


Millie


“I liked doing art because we made our own cartoon which is about Herbert the Triangle.”


Mya


“Doing the story characters. And also I liked making a sand castle.”


Noah


“Maths, because it’s really really really fun.”


Olivia


“I liked playing Mums and Dads with Millie, Lilly and Sophia. And I liked doing art.”


Preston


“Doing art.”


Reuben


“I liked art because we get to do a lot of stuff.”


Sophia


“I liked playing crocodiles with my friends on the slide on the wooden playground.”


...and the children TRUMP'd it, many working together to make stuff.





Have a great weekend, and enjoy your portfolios,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment