Friday 12 July 2013

And So Term 2 Ends...

Good afternoon,

And good bye! If that was the term, that was it!

We gathered some cans...


...watched the Blue Crystal DVD...






...finished our pictographs...







...and reflected on the term we had.


Abby


“I liked maths and production and the assembly. And everything.“


Bailey


“Procedure writing and Jump Jam of Funky Town.”


Charlie


“I liked production and reading.”


Connor


“I liked playing with my friends.”


Gabrielle


“Watching the DVD in the hall.”


George


“Playing with all my friends and doing the car [stats]”.


Harlan


“I liked doing P.E. with the balls.”


Isabella


[absent]


Jack


“Doing handwriting and story writing. And playing with my friends. Having TRUMP it time and eating my lunch.”


Jacob


“Watching the production and doing reading.”


Jemma


“I loved doing the production. That was fun!”


Josh


“I liked playing with my friends.”


Liam


[absent]


Lily


“I liked production and I liked writing. “I liked sports. I liked Jump Jam. I liked the Mid Winter Breakfast.”


Lochlan


“Making Mr Robot. And the procedures. Being here!”


Lucy


“I liked production. I liked jump jam and I liked P.E.”


Madison


“Production and trumpet.”


Max


“I liked everything.”


Millie


“I liked the production.”


Mya


“Free time and playing ball games and doing the Funky Town dance.”


Noah


“I liked doing Jump Jam outside today. Handwriting [too].”


Olivia


“The production and the ball games.”


Preston


“Everything.”


Reuben


“I Iiked how we got to have maths because we get to learn lots.”


Sophia


“I liked doing lots of art and it was really good when McKillop House won.”


And a good time was had by all.

Have a great holiday break, and I'll see you in a couple of weeks.

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment