Friday 17 May 2013

Whiteboard Friday

Good afternoon,

Early on this morning the Room 2 Dancers came along and together we worked out our dance sequence for our part of the production.

No pictures, but I can show you the plan...




...which, because it was on the IWB, I was able to show to the children which I'm sure helped them in their understanding.

By the end of our session they were looking fantastic! Miss Shaw and I are very pleased with the way it all came together. Next week she and I will be in the hall co-directing, so Mrs Norton will be in Room 2 to cover my absence, just for the afternoon production practices.

After morning tea we then continued with some cartoon art.




By the end of the term I am hoping that the children will have the skills to produce simple cartoons to tell their own stories, or retell the ones that they have read.

And just before lunchtime, we had a bit of a reflection time of what the children enjoyed about the week.

Abby

[absent]

Bailey

“I liked going to Room 11 because it’s really fun to practice Co Dot the Robot.”

Charlie

“Umm, I liked art.”

Connor

“I liked playing crocodiles outside Room 3.”

Gabrielle

“I liked doing dance.”

George

“I liked doing production songs, even though I had to wear [a head piece].”

Harlan

“I liked playing rugby with Noah, Preston and Alex.”

Isabella

“I liked doing production practice with you and Miss Shaw because we got to wear some really cool gloves.”

Jack

“I liked colouring the army plane and the jet boat.”

Jacob

“I liked doing the production songs.”

Jemma

“Umm, I liked practicing the production songs”

Josh

“Umm, umm, I liked playing tag.”

Liam

“Umm, I liked playing crocodiles when I can snap Connor down.”

Lily

“I liked doing Cross Country and doing production songs and learning with you.”

Lochlan

“I liked doing art and writing.”

Lucy

“I liked TRUMP it [on Tuesday].”

Madison

“I liked learning with you.”

Max

“I liked doing the cross country.”

Millie

“I liked doing Cross Country and production songs and writing.”

Mya

[absent]

Noah

“Umm, umm, I liked playing with [my friends].”

Olivia

“I liked doing the production songs and I liked writing and I liked doing the cartoon characters and Cross Country.”

Preston

“I liked playing touch with my silly friends.”

Reuben

“I liked doing prayers because we get to pray to God.”

Sophia

“I liked doing art.”


I'm sure there's a better way of doing this, but, well...I haven't found it yet!

The afternoon ended with Room 2 split three ways through the J Team while I took the Production Band for their first practice. So many songs, so little time!

Arghhh!

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment