Friday 10 May 2013

Thank You Friday

Good afternoon,

Today Room 2 started sorting out a bit of stage positioning for our production song.





Aww, cute!

Then we had some Cat in the Hat Returns...



...and then some simple cartoon art.







And right before lunch we had the first of what I hope to be our regular weekly reflections on what we enjoyed this week.

Olivia - “I enjoyed reading.”

Millie - “I enjoyed doing the cartoon characters.”

Gabrielle - “I enjoyed dance.”

Sophia - “I enjoyed art.”

Lily - “I enjoyed doing production songs with Miss Fitzsimmons.”

Harlan - “I enjoy Trump It when you can play on the computers.”

Connor - “Mostly the same as Harlan’s.”

Noah - “Writing because they're lovely stories.”

Liam - “I enjoyed art.”

Josh - “I enjoyed Liam coming back 'cause I have fun with him.”

Bailey - “I enjoyed the cartoon characters.”

Lucy - “I liked doing art.”

George - “I liked doing the cartoon characters because I got to do Mr Big Fist.”

Jacob - “I enjoyed making cartoon characters.”

Jemma - “I enjoyed doing production songs with Miss Fitzsimmons.”

Jack - “I enjoyed writing. It's fun.”

Reuben - “I enjoyed prayers because we get to pray to God for people.”

Preston - “I love learning in Room 2!”

Mya - “I enjoyed playing with my friends.”

Max - “I enjoyed handwriting because you can learn the letters and the numbers.”

Charlie - “I enjoyed drawing Mr X.”

Lochie - “I enjoyed doing writing.”

Isabella - “I liked drawing Mr Head Hands.”

Madison - “I enjoyed writing.”

Abby – “I liked reading best.”

After lunch, Room 5 put a little more effort into their assembly's prayers than we had been accustomed too...


...that we had been given a preview of yesterday.


Now that was pretty cool! Well done Room 5.

Have a great weekend,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment