Friday 22 February 2013

Treaty Friday

Good evening,

This afternoon, after a bit of poetry...



...some fitness...


...and some art (our first use of water colours...more next week...)...


...Room 2 popped outside to sign our Class Treaty, witnessed by some parents and, of course, Galoop.

First we performed our morning...well, mantra, for the lack of a better word...


I'm a Respectable, Responsible Room 2 Learner. I live my faith everyday.

I am Responsible. I do my best, I do the right thing, I do what I say and I make things right.

I am Respectful. I am polite, and I treat others the way I would like them to treat me.

I am a Room 2 Learner. I do my best and I keep going, even when it's hard.

I live my Faith. I look after me, I look after you, I look after OLA and all of Room 2.

...then sang the class song...


...and got down to signing the treaty.

Room 2’s Class Treaty

I am a responsible, respectful Room 2 learner.
I live my faith every day.

I will be fair.
  • I'll put my hand up to talk
  • I will keep my hands and my feet to myself
  • I will look after my stuff

I will be safe.
  • I will walk in the room
  • I will push in the chairs

I will be kind.
  • I will treat others the way I would like them to treat me

Mr Grant will…
  • Teach us and look after us

Signed this day the 22 of February, 2013.



After lunch, we joined Hoon Hay School for a two minutes silent reflection to commemorate the February 2011 Earthquake.


Have a great weekend,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment