Thursday 14 February 2013

Sunny Thursday

Good afternoon,

And what a lovely evening for the Family Fun Night.

This afternoon we were trying to get some ideas down on paper as to what we could do that would emulate what we saw in Chicken Run. Specifically...

  • Be Fair
  • Look After Each Other
  • Keep Going

...and the children went around and wrote their ideas of how they could to these things in Room 2.


This is what they came up with.

Well, when the photocopier compiles the scans and sends them to me...

Now all we have to do is to sort out these into a list of guidelines that we can all follow.

So far, it's looking very much like our wee Room 2 morning

mantra...

I'm a Respectable, Responsible Room 2 Learner. I live my faith everyday.

I am Responsible. I do my best, I do the right thing, I do what I say and I make things right.

I am Respectful. I am polite, and I treat others the way I would like them to treat me.

I am a Room 2 Learner. I do my best and I keep going, even when it's hard.

I live my Faith. I look after me, I look after you, I look after OLA and all of Room 2.

CU in a bit,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment