Friday 6 December 2013

Unicorn Friday

Good afternoon,

This morning stared off with a very tired sounding "Tena koe Mr Grant ma Te Atua koe e manaaki", so much so that I wanted to record it. However, by the time I got the iPad out...


...they'd all perked up!

Anyhow, for poetry, Room 2 adapted one of Spike Milligan's classics.










And if you'd like to try it at home...


We also did some reflecting on Week 8.


Abby


“Well I liked R.E. Umm and I liked playing. And I liked building sand castles and I liked Maths and Writing. And Body Parts. And Art [drawing] and skipping and Handwriting. And I liked talking to Jemma….doing the…saying things like…you know! [Working together] And I like the Christmas tree. Done!”


Bailey


“I liked R.E. And the dragon story.”


Charlie


“I liked the blessing. Nothing else.”


Connor


“Everything.”


Gabrielle


“P.E.”


George


“I liked the blessing.”


Harlan


“I like umm I like umm the shapes.”


Isabella


“I liked doing P.E. and I liked doing fitness.”


Jack


“Writing and playing tag with my friends.”


Jacob


“Fitness and P.E.”


Jemma


“I liked Handwriting and Maths and I liked the snakes and ladders and I liked Fitness and I liked making sand castles and I liked doing the Advent Calendar and I liked R.E. and I liked writing and I liked you being my teacher.”


Josh


“I liked practicing for Touch tonight.”


Liam


“I liked doing the shapes.”


Lily


“I liked making the calendars and snakes and ladders.”


Lochlan


“I liked playing with my friends because I like them.”


Lucy


“Umm, I liked doing Maths and I liked doing writing. And I liked finishing my snakes and ladders game and my Christmas calendar.”


Madison


“Umm, I liked writing and umm, and doing the snakes and ladders game.”


Max


“I liked doing the shapes at Maths and I liked doing the writing. And that’s it.”


Millie


“I liked when we got to make our own Advent Calendars.”


Mya


“I liked doing a bit of R.E. and playing outside. And reading. And writing. And maths. And doing the Advent Calendars. And I liked doing P.E.”


Noah


“Umm I liked nothing.”


Olivia


“I liked umm I liked making the Advent Calendars and doing R.E. And I liked Information Reports. And I liked doing fitness and I liked doing Reading.”


Preston


“Doing the haka in front of the parents.”


Reuben


“I liked playing with my friends because they are very fun.”


Sophia


“I liked umm, doing umm, the Advent Calendars and umm I liked doing umm reading.”


Have a glorious weekend. I'm trying my hand at my first Star Wars X Wing Miniatures Game competition at Comics tomorrow.

Wish me luck!

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment