Friday 18 October 2013

Funday Friday

No, really, it was! Halburg Tabloid Sports Day in the morning, TRUMP it in the afternoon!

Good afternoon,

And a glorious one it is too!

This morning was all about only one thing - Halburg Tabloid Sports, planned, organised and run by the Year 8s.












And a jolly good time was had by all. Though I did notice quite a number of pairs of rather rosier-than-normal cheeks after lunch!

Then...TRUMP it!



Oh, and our regular weekly reflections.


Abby


“I liked the Halburg Sports and having a nice hot day and playing.”


Bailey


“I liked writing about…you’re allowed to make up a story.”


Charlie


“I liked the sports.”


Connor


“I liked everything.”


Gabrielle


“I liked Halburg Sports Day.”


George


“Today, ‘cause” the sports.


Harlan


“Halburg Sports Day.”


Isabella


“I liked learning about health and I liked the Halburg Sports Day and I liked the water games.”


Jack


“TRUMP it”


Jacob


“Dong the sport.”


Jemma


“I liked finishing off my story and I liked maths, reading, learning about SunSmart and I liked Sports Day.”


Josh


“Nothing.”


Liam


“I liked doing races with Room 12.”


Lily


“Playing at lunchtime with my friends.”


Lochlan


“I liked playing with my friends. It was very fun.”


Lucy


“I liked SunSmart and I liked finishing my story and I liked today.”


Madison


“I liked writing and maths.”


Max


“I liked everything.”


Millie


“I liked doing R.E.”


Mya


“I liked doing the Halburg Sports thing and I liked doing writing and I liked getting my story finished.”


Noah


“I liked nothing.”


Olivia


“I liked Halburg Sports Day and I liked R.E.”


Preston


“Everything.”


Reuben


“I liked playing with my friends. And that’s it!”


Sophia


“Halburg Sports Day.”


Have a great weekend,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment