Friday 7 June 2013

Funday Friday

Good afternoon,

Another busy day was had here in Room 2.  (I say that a lot...doesn't mean it isn't true though...)

We had a bit of a weekly reflection session...


Abby


“I liked being back at school.”


Bailey


“I liked playing with Philip and Galoop and Mr Grant.”


Charlie


“I liked writing about Philip at a water park.”


Connor


“I liked playing with my [friends].”


Gabrielle


“I liked Aravis’ play.”


George


“I liked playing with friends Jacob, Reuben, Jack, Elliot Benedict and Lochlan.”


Harlan


“I like playing with my BFF Josh and BFF Connor and BFF Liam and BFF Noah and I liked doing writing.”


Isabella


“I liked getting into our costumes and dressing up in them for the production.”


Jack


“I liked doing writing and maths and eating lunch.”


Jacob


“I liked everything.”


Jemma


“I liked doing maths and reading and I liked doing the production songs with Miss Fitzsimmons.”


Josh


“I liked playing tag and doing the Dancing Queen at jump jam and playing with my [friends].”


Liam


“I liked doing the production songs with Mrs Norton and my friends.”


Lily


“I liked having yummy medicine from the office.”


Lochlan


“I liked everything.”


Lucy


“I liked picking my shoe and taking Galoop home.”


Madison


“I liked doing production songs with Miss Fitzsimmons and breaking my shoe.”


Max


“I liked doing everything.”


Millie


“I liked doing the productions songs and our costumes and I liked Aravas’ costume too, because the mask is fun.”


Mya


“I liked doing maths because I like maths.”


Noah


“I love my maths and I love taking Galoop home because he’s my favourite teddy.”


Olivia


“I liked doing the production songs with Mrs Norton, playing with my friends, writing and maths.”


Preston


“Nothing really.”


Reuben


“I liked playing with my friends.”


Sophia


“I liked doing the dance classes with Mrs Norton and doing the production songs.  I like Aravas’ [costume].”


...some Jump Jam...




...where I pinged my knee, again. That Dancing Queen has got a lot to answer for!

A bit more The Twits...


Then it was off for more production practice. This fine day we were concentrating on the intros and when to start singing.

Please remember to get your tickets. They're available in the office every morning from 8:30 to 9:00, and then again from 3:00 to 3:15.

Have a great weekend,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment